Mammy's Website

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Why hello, I am back!

I do not even want to think or discuss the fact that it has been 11 months since I was last here!  So much for my previous post of saying how organised I was going to get. Life seems to have a way of passing on by.  It has been (in my defence)  one hectic year, with my eldest daughter completing a stressful year 12 – and I am proud to say, securing herself a place at the University of Western Australia, the husband graduating at University- after a total career change, me getting over a knee injury for the second time, family losses, and so the list seems to go on. 

It was autumn last time I was here,  and yes its autumn again – my favourite time of the year.  I love the colours, pumpkins, corn, scarecrows and crows (stuffed ones only) and all that makes autumn so special.  The school holidays for first term start next week and I have begged (well demanded – alas what one must do to get results) that we go through the garage and sort out all of my stock and raw materials – because this gal needs to get on with crafting and stocking the shelves of Mammy’s.  I have been away far too long.

On that note, I had better get back to organising these storage boxes ready for the big re-arranging and garage clean-up – alas though I seem to be the only one excited in this household about it – funny that.

Till next time… stay safe!

No comments: