Mammy's Website

Monday 5 November 2012

Well it is terrifying to think that Christmas is less than six weeks away, something like fifty sleeps!!  Though I must give myself a little pat on the back, I have started some Christmas food shopping.  I have to confess 'why do I bother' it seems my beloved children know when there is something extra special in the house and nag 'can they have it now'. Though I think with the up and coming exams, everyone is a little stressed and food seems to be the comforter... well that's my excuse.  Sure am looking forward to some normality as soon as possible.

Oh and talk about patting on the back... can give myself another one too!  Finally, finally have set up a Mammy's page on Facebook, so if you use the social media, then please go and have a look.  Still ironing out some creases and trying to learn the nuts and bolts of it all, but getting there... in between assignments mind you, which will all be over by the end of this week  WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!  Use to judge 'schoolies' but think I could become one myself right now LOL!  

The Antique and Craft fair is on 16th & 17th November for those in Western Australia and as per usual will be at the Claremont Showgrounds.  9.30am - 4.00pm and admission is $6.00 per person.  As always, they are great fun, with a number of spot prizes, the door prize of $2,000 and free Christmas gift wrapping.  So if you can come along, please do and call into Mammy's stall to say hello!

That's all for now, just a wee bit more to go before the family (gotta love 'em) come asking what is for dinner.  

Till next time, all the best and Country Blessings to you,
Vicki x


 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing Mum if it is working

Jackie said...

So you had to go and remind me how close Christmas! lol I was avoiding the whole thing until you said that. So not too many more sleeps until all the work is over and you can resume a normal life for a while. xx

Vicki from Mammy's Choice said...

I frighten myself Jackie at how close it is! Am so looking forward to life being normal for a wee while. Hope all is well with you and yours x