Mammy's Website

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Just to let you know!

Hi Everyone,

Well what a chilly day today is over here in the south-west of Western Australia, about to light the wood fire! 

Just to let you know, I do have a Mammy's Facebook page www.facebook.com/mammys507, so pop over and have a look and let me know what you think.  I am currently resetting everything up and getting Mammy's back into action so any comments or ideas you have are very much welcomed.

Also I am adding daily new items to my EZShoppes.  At present that is my main on-line store until I decide which is the best way to go and whether or not to go back into a large web shop.  There is just so much out there and so much to learn...  keeps me busy!

Anyway, back to it... have a blessed day.


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Sounds like you have been doing lots of catching up on the computer. It's lovely to be able to pop into your blog and see what you have been up to. xx

Vicki from Mammy's Choice said...

Thanks Jackie. Have missed catching up with you. Still loving all the goodies I have gotten off you over time and they are still my favourites. Well here's to hoping I can keep up the pace LOL! xxx